ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
• All students that enroll in a class will be charged a $25 annual fee.
• This fee covers all programs in our building (gymnastics/cheer).
• The fee covers one year from the date paid.
• The registration fee will automatically be added to your tuition payment in the month that it is due if the student is actively enrolled in a class or program.
• Registration fee is not refundable. No refunds will be given.• All classes are billed monthly and require auto-pay approval.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
• Students enrolled in any class or team program must keep a valid credit card on file with Excel Gymnastics. Information will be stored electronically through your online Parent Portal Account.
• Only one credit card can be stored on file.
• Credit card on file can be updated by logging in to your online Parent Portal account.
• By entering a credit card on file, you authorize Excel Gymnastics of Geneva to process all tuition and fee payments associated with the program in which your student is enrolled.
• A billing statement will be emailed approximately one week before a payment is processed.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the primary email address on file is valid.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to review the billing statement before the 15th of the month.
• Tuition payments are automatically processed on the credit card on file on the 15th of each month for the upcoming month’s classes. Example: Payment received on August 15th is for September.
• If you prefer to pay with cash or check, you must make your payment by the 14th at the registration desk during normal operating hours. If a balance remains on the billing date, it will be charged on the credit card on file.
• Tuition will not be prorated for holidays or breaks. All breaks and holidays are already accounted for within the pricing scheme.
• Payments for any additional fees associated with your program will be processed on the 1st of the month. A fee schedule will be provided if applicable.
• Once the payment has been processed, tuition is not refundable. No refunds will be given.
• In the event of a medical issue, please provide a doctor’s note within 1 week of injury and see the front desk for details on how to proceed.
• 20% off sibling tuition (applies to the lower priced class)
• 25% off second class for same student (applies to the lower priced class)
• Account must be financially in good standing for any child to participate in a class or program. Students with an overdue account balance will be sent out of class.
• If a payment is declined on the 15th, a billing statement will be sent by email.
• Customers will have until the end of the day on the 19th to make a manual payment through the online Parent Portal or calling the registration desk.
• On the 20th a $15 late fee will be applied to your account.
• An additional $15 late fee will be applied on the 25th if the balance has not been paid.
• If the balance is not paid in full by the last day of the month the student will automatically be dropped from the program and the account will be sent to collections.