Winter Break 2019 – 2020 Camp and Open Gym Schedule
While registration for these events are not required, we highly recommend registering in advance to guarantee your spot. Please remember payment will be needed at the time of registration.
Ages: Walking to 6 years
Wednesdays: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Fridays (Cash Only): 10:00 am – 11:00 am (Cancelled December 27th)
Cost: $5 per child
Designed for children ages 18 months (younger siblings welcome) to 6 years, our Jr. Open Gym is the perfect opportunity for you to play with your kids! Explore our gym full of things to bounce on, jump on, and climb on in a safe environment. It is also a great place to make new friends and meet other parents. All parents with children under the age of 5 are required to stay with their child in the gym.
A parent or guardian signed waiver is required to participate; no exceptions! Waivers must be filled out online, brought in, or filled out in person at the front desk. No parents or persons over the age of 16 years are allowed on any of the equipment at anytime.
Open Gym Policy
- All participants MUST be signed in by an adult
- Everyone is required to be barefoot, adults can keep their socks on
- Every participant must have a waiver on file to participate
- An adult must accompany and stay with the child into the gym at all times.
- NO adults are allowed on any of the equipment.
All participating campers must have a waiver on file. Please complete the form below then press submit at the bottom.